[Pdns-users] API issue

Melvin Mughal melvin at mughal.nu
Thu Mar 5 18:53:33 UTC 2015

I actually did respond to that Jan-Piet, almost right away with the info he
asked for. The problems have finally been solved. The syslog gave a warning
one where clause was failing. One field in a table seemed to be wrong and
corrected it. Now the curl comes back.

Many thanks to all for all the help!