[Pdns-users] Configure private subdomain

Nikolaos Milas nmilas at admin.noa.gr
Tue Mar 3 11:31:21 UTC 2015

Hello,

We are using pdns-2.9.22 with LDAP backend, using the "Simple" LDAP
architecture.

The server is configured as authoritative for our root domain name, say
example.com, and it performs AXFRs to other servers specified in
nSRecord attribute.

We would like to configure pdns so as to NOT expose to the Internet a
particular subdomain of the above domain, e.g. internal.example.com and
to not send AXFRs to the other master servers, as specified in nSRecord
attribute, for this particular subdomain.

How can we do this?

Thanks in advance,
Nick