[Pdns-users] Slaves are not updating after making changes on master

Mislav | sys admin mislavorsolic at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 11:42:29 UTC 2015

Going even further with debugging, I've found out that my mysql
configurations were set to localhost only, so I though maybe that is the
problem, but nothing, it didn't help.

I've restored new VPS and installed from wheezy backports pdns version
3.4.4., configured everything and slaves just don't update after
additional records. As I mentioned already, if I add new slave zone, all
records are transferred, but afterwards none.

If I sent notify for this domain, result is always:
pdns[7807]: 1 domain for which we are master needs notifications
pdns[7807]: No master domains need notifications

and nothing gets updated.

Servers are indeed behind the firewall, but I've tried to allow all
traffic on port 53 and no success (I've even disabled completely
firewall, so firewall is not a problem for sure).