[Pdns-users] Slaves are not updating after making changes on master

Mislav Orsolic | Linux System Administrator mislavorsolic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 20:05:47 UTC 2015

Where exactly can I see/find this autoserial setting?

I've checked both tables records (change_date) and domains
(notified_serial) both have some values, it's not set to 0 or NULL on
master and on slave in domains table notified_serial for both new and
old domains is set to NULL  + in records table, change_date is set to
NULL for old/new domains.

I've also tried to add on the slave