[Pdns-users] GEOIP Balancing

Stan Weatherby stan at weatherby1.com
Sat Jun 13 13:14:27 UTC 2015

Thank you I will give it a shot…

Stan Weatherby
stan at weatherby1.com
———————————
This message is intended solely for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed and is considered confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you believe you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete from your system. Thank you.