[Pdns-users] pdns server fails every morning when it starts getting used.

Peter Nunn pnunn at infoteq.com.au
Mon Jan 19 03:31:20 UTC 2015

Hi Guys,

I'm still getting these lockups on the pdns setup.

I'm having to restart the server every morning at about the same time the
first user hits it in anger and then it seems to run for the rest of the day
happily (with a few of the offending timeouts now that it's pointing to
8.8.8.8).

When it's not happy, it seems every request fails with a timeout but I can
still dig names on 8.8.8.8 from the server itself.

Any other ideas for fault finding this?

Thanks.

Peter.

--