[Pdns-users] pdns server fails every morning when it starts getting used.

Peter Nunn pnunn at infoteq.com.au
Fri Jan 9 02:12:59 UTC 2015

Thanks for the input so far guys.

I'm running version 3.0 according to pdns_control and have tried changing the
recursor to 8.8.8.8 (I initially tired another isp's dns but that broke as it
was not forwarding requests from domains outside its own).

With it set to 8.8.8.8 I'm still getting a lot of timeouts in the log. After
restarting pdns it usually works fine for a number of hours, then the timeouts
start to build up it seems.

However, even with the timeouts at the moment it still seems to be processing
requests.

Peter.

--

Director