[Pdns-users] Reply-To Change?

Nicholas Williams nicholas at nicholaswilliams.net
Mon Feb 23 18:48:49 UTC 2015

PowerDNS's users list (and possibly the other lists—I'm not on those) is
the only list I use (and I'm on a LOT of dev/user mailing lists) where
hitting "reply" replies to the person who sent the email. Every other list
I'm on, messages are modified by the list software to include a Reply-To
header containing the list's address so that hitting reply _only_ puts the
list's address in the recipient field and hitting "Reply All" isn't
necessary.

This frequently trips me up a lot, and I end up replying directly to people
and not sending to the list. I don't see any good reason for not having a
list reply-to. Also, IIRC, the list software PowerDNS is using supports
having a list reply-to.

Can we get this change implemented?

Nick