[Pdns-users] pdns_control appears with wrong IP on slave - supermaster setup

Konstantin Kletschke konsti at ku-gbr.de
Wed Dec 9 11:05:19 UTC 2015

Am 2015-12-09 11:14, schrieb Posner, Sebastian:
> Do not obfuscate the data.

After sending my mail yesterday I considered each of your argument. Each
of your argument is correct. I am sorry I did such a mess, the data is
public anyway and I should have think before sending. Obfuscating was a
messy work, introduces errors and people willing to poke into the living
setup are blocked. And yes, at least one domain is alive elsewhere.
Sorry!

Real data follows:

Master is ns1.ku-gbr.de (81.3.11.19) (IPs 81.3.11.18, 81.3.11.20
configured also)
Slave is ns2.ku-gbr.de (37.120.166.98)

The domain I choose testing this first is mig19.de.

Kind Regards
Konstantin