[Pdns-users] pdns_control appears with wrong IP on slave - supermaster setup

Posner, Sebastian s.posner at telekom.de
Wed Dec 9 10:14:44 UTC 2015

Do not obfuscate the data.

Especially not to "funny" domains that DO exist and DO NOT belong to you.

On this list, you are by far more likely to get help if you provide the real data.

Main point for this is because if you obfuscate things, there's the danger you obfuscate the erroneous settings away. And users on this list like to invest time in debugging (other people's) problems that they maybe cannot even see.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Sebastian
--
Sebastian Posner