[Pdns-users] PDNS does not send info for reverse DNS

Bart-Jan van Hummel bvanhummel at openforest.nl
Fri Sep 26 07:31:47 UTC 2014

Hi Peter,

Sent: Thursday, 25 September, 2014 4:33:43 PM
> A quick response to just this part: you can set dont-query to empty to avoid this. Let us know if it helps!

Unfortunately it didn't change anything.
I am also tailing the syslog but it seems the reverse query for 10.20.0.2 does have an answer section, but does not appear in the log.
the query for 10.20.2.2 does not answer and is not in the syslog.
Mind you in this case I am doing the query from a machine in the 10.20.2.xx range.