[Pdns-users] Recursor: Black list

abang abang at t-ipnet.net
Fri Oct 17 19:03:35 UTC 2014

There is no need to restart the Recursor.

See http://doc.powerdns.com/html/recursor-scripting.html

"At runtime, rec_control reload-lua-script can be used to either reload the script from its current location, or, when passed a new file name, load one from a new location. A failure to parse the new script will leave the old script in working order."

Winfried