[Pdns-users] Delegated sub-domain behaviour

Stephen Dodge steve at thedodge.co.uk
Wed Jul 23 10:05:33 UTC 2014

Thanks Aki,

I have pdns-recursor running on the same severs so have recursor=
127.0.0.1:54 configured within my pdns.conf file.  Recursion seems to works
fine when recursing for domains we are not authoritative for but for sub
domain delegation the answer is not fully recursed and only the NS record
is returned.  I wondered if it was possible to change this behavior and
return the fully recursed record?

Thanks.

Steve.