[Pdns-users] powerdns question

Keresztes Péter-Zoltán zozo at z0z0.tk
Tue Jul 22 09:26:06 UTC 2014

 Here is the trick I don’t know anything about propagation,

What I did is I have set up the domain records in powerdns with NS and all the required items and after about 2 hours I could resolve the domain.

I am for sure not using AXFR since that (as far as I can understand is used for master - slave propagation) while I am propagating the DNS records between name servers via mysql replication as I mentioned earlier.

Therefore can you please point me to the right direction?

Keresztes Péter-Zoltán
zozo at z0z0.tk
I haven’t lost my head, I know exactly where I left it.