[Pdns-users] experience upgrade 2.9 > 3.3.1

Chris lists at shthead.com
Fri Jul 11 11:12:21 UTC 2014

Hi,

For the subdomain wildcard problem you have, see my post here:
http://mailman.powerdns.com/pipermail/pdns-users/2014-May/010652.html

And Peter's follow up here:
http://mailman.powerdns.com/pipermail/pdns-users/2014-May/010653.html

I believe that might be related?

I upgraded from 2.9 to 3.3 a while back with no real hassles (roughly 7m
records in 4 instances), only thing to watch out for was the schema
changes. I import zones from servers running cPanel (using zone2sql on
the named files) and that didn't require any changes which was nice.

Chris