[Pdns-users] [Pdns-announce] Related to recent DoS attacks: Recursor configuration file guidance

Peter van Dijk peter.van.dijk at netherlabs.nl
Thu Feb 6 19:23:53 UTC 2014

Hello Asif,

to my knowledge, there is no updated RPM. In your case, please look at options 1, 2 and 3 in the blog post at http://blog.powerdns.com/2014/02/06/related-to-recent-dos-attacks-recursor-configuration-file-guidance/

If you do those things, you do not need a patched package.

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk
Netherlabs Computer Consulting BV - http://www.netherlabs.nl/