[Pdns-users] New web-ui for managing domains on PowerDNS

Mark Nellemann mark.nellemann at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 21:35:21 UTC 2014

Hi pdns users,

As a hobby project, I have been working on a web-ui for PowerDNS (w. SQL backend). My goal is to make an easy to use tool for my own use, but I hope it can be useful for other people too.

If you have any interest in this, I would appreciate testing and feedback :)
The basic functionality is working, but it’s not ready for production usage.

More information, download link and installations instructions are available here:
http://mark.nellemann.nu/powerdns-admin/

Best regards,

Mark