[Pdns-users] Monitorize pdns & pdns-recursor with OpenNMS

Ciro Iriarte cyruspy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 23:31:07 UTC 2014

What are you exactly trying to achieve?. If you would like to have metrics
at sight you can use Metronome and/or Observium.  The first one can take
30s snapshots and looks great, very useful for benchmarks,  the latter
takes 5min samples and seems to work better for long period analysis.

If you want to know if the response time is acceptable and you're not
rejecting requests and be notified when that happens, good old Nagios still
does wonders.

Regards,
Ciro