[Pdns-users] Monitorize pdns & pdns-recursor with OpenNMS

Alejandro Adroher alejandro.adroher at omniaccess.com
Thu Dec 11 15:05:54 UTC 2014

Hello! I'm Alex.

I am responsible for migration from old version of Bind up to PowerDNS.

I´m trying to monitor my PowerDNS server (and recursor) with OpenNMS.
I have read a lot of webpages, I know that I can use Catci for that, but I'd like so much to do this directly on OpenNMS.
I´m not a very experienced Linux Administrator, by this I don´t have much experience with SNMP.

I was able to generate the statistics, create the server in OpenNMS, i have monitorized the network connection of that server but i´m not able to send those statistics to the OpenNMS server and see it on a graphic.

Can someone show me a good way to get my purpose?

Thanks in advance.