[Pdns-users] Unable to connect to SQLite database does not exist yet

Lists lists at lolling.org
Thu Aug 28 21:52:26 UTC 2014

Right now, this is on  a test server in my test environment.  I have two
test servers using the SQLite backend and both have the same issue.  I
am setting these up for a POC / evaluation, so I am new to this
product.  The documentation I have been reading does not really say much
about where the SQLite database should reside or ownership /
permissions.  At least I haven't seen any information like that yet.

I moved my SQLite database file to /tmp and changed the ownership to the
pdns user and pdns group and now pdns starts up.

So are there any best practices for using the SQLite backend?

Thanks,