[Pdns-users] PowerDNS-recursor install failure on FreeBSD

Peter van Dijk peter.van.dijk at netherlabs.nl
Tue Oct 29 08:09:12 UTC 2013

Hello Pavel,

On Oct 25, 2013, at 14:10 , Павел Литвяк wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> When I try to install powerdns-recursor ver. 3.5.3 from ports on FreeBSD 9.2., it crashes with:
>
> /usr/ports/dns/powerdns-recursor/work/stage//usr/local/sbin//pdns_recursor --config > /usr/ports/dns/powerdns-recursor/work/stage//usr/local/etc/pdns//recursor.conf-dist
> terminate called after throwing an instance of 'AhuException'
> gmake: *** [install] Abort trap: 6
> *** [do-install] Error code 2
>
> Stop in /usr/ports/dns/powerdns-recursor.
> *** [install] Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/ports/dns/powerdns-recursor.
>
> Any suggestions?

I just tried this and it did not fail for me. Can you please provide:
- full command line you gave to get to this point
- choices you made in provided dialogs
- contents of /var/db/ports/dns_powerdns-recursor/options if you have it
- contents of /usr/ocal/etc/pdns/recursor.conf

Thank you.

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk