[Pdns-users] Wildcard record based on type

Fernando Morgenstern fernandomorgenstern.fm at gmail.com
Tue May 14 20:54:50 UTC 2013

Thanks for the tips about pipe and the option to modify the mysql query. I
will take a look.

Regarding the cache issue what i tried in the past was:

negquery-cache-ttl=0
query-cache-ttl=0
cache-ttl=0

None of these directives seem to have worked. I guess there isn't other
directives that i should change, no?