[Pdns-users] Backend support for EDNS0 OPT RR RDATA

Peter van Dijk peter.van.dijk at netherlabs.nl
Tue May 14 05:41:35 UTC 2013

Hello Adrian,

On Apr 29, 2013, at 3:22 , Adrian Pasa wrote:

> I was wondering if any of the backends, ideally the remote or the pipe backend, would pass along additional information (A SIP URI) sent in the RDATA portion of an [EDNS0] OPT RR as outlined in http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaplan-enum-source-uri-00

I had not heard of this mechanism before your post, and we do not currently support it. This draft expired in 2008; is there a new draft, or are you aware of other people using this expired draft? Also, can you explain a bit what you would do with this support?

With those questions answered, opening an issue would be feasible. Sending code would be even better, of course!

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk
Netherlabs Computer Consulting BV - http://www.netherlabs.nl/