[Pdns-users] Building pdns RPMs using custom LDAP libraries/headers

Nikolaos Milas nmilas at admin.noa.gr
Thu Mar 21 12:36:35 UTC 2013

On 20/3/2013 8:25 μμ, a b wrote:

> You need to pass --libdir=/usr/local/openldap/lib64 on the %configure
> line.

Tried that, but the same error occurred.

    %configure \
    --sysconfdir=%{_sysconfdir}/powerdns \
    --libdir=/usr/local/openldap/lib64 \
    --with-sqlite3 \
    --with-socketdir=/var/run/pdns-server \
    --with-modules="" \
    --with-dynmodules="pipe gmysql gpgsql gsqlite3 ldap"
    %{__make}

Due to the fact that in the beginning it was:

    --libdir=%{_libdir}

...I am thinking I should use multiple paths, like:

    --libdir=%{_libdir},/usr/local/openldap/lib64

Is it supported?

But ideally I would like to force the use of /usr/local/openldap/lib64
ONLY for LDAP libs. Can't I declare that explicitly somehow?

Thanks,
Nick