[Pdns-users] PowerDNS capabilities

Anthony Eden anthonyeden at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 21:48:40 UTC 2013

We use it at DNSimple, with Ruby. Since it's run as a coprocess we get
quite good performance out of it. Definitely will be slower than other
backends if you're using an interpreted language with a relatively slow
runtime, but still quite usable. Keep scripts simple and short circuit
returns as often as possible is the most important advice.

I'm actually thinking I'd like to try a pipe backend with Go at some point
to see how that works out.

-Anthony

http://anthonyeden.com | twitter: @aeden | skype: anthonyeden