[Pdns-users] installing ldap as backend

Jignesh Patel jigneshmpatel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 12:17:38 UTC 2013

Nick,

For the UI my question is in the context of PDNS, not for LDAP UI.
Is there any UI which can work PDNS(with LDAP). I am definitely going to
install phpLDAPAdmin, but is that sufficient?
Also how to setup DNS SRV recrod in LDAP and link with PDNS.
Like my email id jignehsmpatel at gmail.com, now when I create a certificate
for me, how do insert SRV record for the same.

-jigensh