[Pdns-users] dyndns webapp

admin at sysadmins.el.kg admin at sysadmins.el.kg
Mon Mar 11 04:24:27 UTC 2013

Hi! I have installed powerdns+poweradmin with PostgreSQL storage and it
works as DynamicDNS service for my domain (dyn.su). On server side I have
modified script from Poweradmin (dynamic_update.php), clients uses
inadyn-mt to send requests to server. I just changed the php-script to
work with PostgreSQL database and made it API like dynDNS's API. It works
fine.