[Pdns-users] default SOA record values / how to set

Aki Tuomi cmouse at youzen.ext.b2.fi
Thu Jul 18 18:30:49 UTC 2013

You can ues these

# default-soa-mail      mail address to insert in the SOA record if none set in the backend
# default-soa-name      name to insert in the SOA record if none set in the backend
# soa-expire-default    Default SOA expire
# soa-minimum-ttl       Default SOA minimum ttl
# soa-refresh-default   Default SOA refresh
# soa-retry-default     Default SOA retry

---
Aki