[Pdns-users] Supermaster & Slaves - Supermaster has to be a listed NS?

ymicromed mohamed.brahimi.ma at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 10:25:51 UTC 2013

Hi Aki,

Thanks for your reply.

I meant by my post that the 3 slaves ns1, ns2, ns3 didn't accept the
notification from the SUPERMASTER ns4.

I've had the same situation, and after rectifying the zone on the master
ns4, it worked for me, and slaves started axfr transfer from the
supermaster.

I think 'ALSO-NOTIFY' is meant to let Slaves notify The supermaster, please
correct me if I'm wrong.
I never used it before, and btw, could you tell me where should I do it
please?

Thank you in advance.
Momo