[Pdns-users] Record delegation to 3rd party NS

James Cloos cloos at jhcloos.com
Wed Jan 30 18:34:31 UTC 2013

>>>>> "iic" == ivan i at vvpgroup com <ivan_i at vvpgroup.com> writes:

iic> I've switched my zone from NATIVE to MASTER and back with not effect.

Did you read the documentation.  NATIVE is only for the case where the
replication (if any) is done at the sql level.  For AXFR replication
you must use MASTER on the master and SLAVE on the slaves.

Also, you have to have to configure:

  disable-axfr=no

in your pdns.conf, as well as specifying the list of remote IPs which
can initiate an AXFR with:

  allow-axfr-ips=...

dynext.net's nameservers are anycast, so you will have to check their
documentation as to what IPs you have to enable for AXFR.

-JimC