[Pdns-users] Record delegation to 3rd party NS

ivan_i at vvpgroup.com ivan_i at vvpgroup.com
Wed Jan 30 16:00:02 UTC 2013

Dear friends,

I do not use DNSSEC.
I've checked my database - it's consistent.
My real DNS name is jabber.vvpgroup.com

I've switched my zone from NATIVE to MASTER and back with not effect.

Does anybody use PowerDNS for record delegation to external NS at all?

I've found some topics about NS delegations in PowerDNS, all unanswered. Looks sad :(

--
Best Regards
Ivan Ilves
ivan_i at vvpgroup.com