[Pdns-users] Installation PDNS Server auf Raspberry Pi (weezy)

Gerald orsn at pechoc.eu
Fri Aug 16 12:20:39 UTC 2013

Hi Marc,

I have done as written in the citation below and the compilation worked
with putting a lot of messages like this:
Warning: swp{b} use is deprecated for this architecture

The program is running, but not delivering an address:

pechoc at bmeson-a:~$ dig facebook.com A @192.168.10.233

; <<>> DiG 9.8.1-P1 <<>> facebook.com A @192.168.10.233
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: SERVFAIL, id: 4233
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;facebook.com.			IN	A

;; Query time: 8 msec
;; SERVER: 192.168.10.233#53(192.168.10.233)
;; WHEN: Fri Aug 16 14:13:11 2013
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 30

I have a Raspberry Pi Type B with Debian Wheezy.

kind regards
Gerald