[Pdns-users] [Help] - Audit the user login & edit dns record

Peter van Dijk peter.van.dijk at netherlabs.nl
Wed Oct 24 08:07:10 UTC 2012

Hello,

On Oct 24, 2012, at 10:01 , Đức Vinh Hồ wrote:

> After 8 months of using PDNS, the perfomance is very good. I'm very happy & gracefull about PDNS
> But few day ago, someone tricked me by login and change one off my important records & domains.
> I want to logging the users logged in & what they modify dns record & zone.
> Can someone help me to configure it. Please help me !

PowerDNS does not maintain the database. Presumably you have some frontend, like PowerAdmin, to do that. If so, please let us know which one, another user on the list might have some tips.

Furthermore, if you are worried about tracking mutations, I suggest enabling query logging on your database server.

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk
Netherlabs Computer Consulting BV - http://www.netherlabs.nl/