[Pdns-users] [Help] - Audit the user login & edit dns record

Đức Vinh Hồ vinh.ho2110 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 08:01:48 UTC 2012

Hi all,
After 8 months of using PDNS, the perfomance is very good. I'm very happy &
gracefull about PDNS
But few day ago, someone tricked me by login and change one off my
important records & domains.
I want to logging the users logged in & what they modify dns record & zone.
Can someone help me to configure it. Please help me !

Here is my pdns.conf file:
*
# log-dns-details=
# log-failed-updates=
logging-facility=0
loglevel=6*

And /etc/syslog.conf file:

*local0.info                       /var/log/pdns.info
local0.warn                     /var/log/pdns.warn
local0.err                        /var/log/pdns.err*

Thanks you so much !