[Pdns-users] PowerDNS at ICANN in Prague

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Thu Jun 28 17:30:08 UTC 2012

Hi everybody,

We did indeed meet a number of you over at ICANN44! While there, we
announced that the number of domains in DNSSEC operation with PowerDNS will
soon cross the 500000 mark, which is great news.

Details can be found in our presentation:
http://xs.powerdns.com/icann-powerdns/powerdns-final-bert-hubert-icann-prague.pdf

And if you want to, you can get the audio too, which might help make more
sense of the presentation:

http://xs.powerdns.com/icann-powerdns/powerdns-icann44-prague.mp3

Kind regards,

Bert