[Pdns-users] MySQL Backend - Multiple Tables?

Andrew Melton amelton at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 21:56:10 UTC 2012

Thanks, so adding something like this to the end of pdns.conf:

gmysql-basic-query=select content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,name from blocks
where type='%s' and name='%s' and name like '%.4.1.domain.com'
gmysql-basic-query=select content,ttl,prio,type,domain_id,name from records
where type='%s' and name='%s' and name not like '%.4.1.domain.com'

Ideally, I'd like to resolve www.4.1.domain.com using the `blocks` table
and everything else using the records table.