[Pdns-users] Further big PowerDNS DNSSEC rollouts

bert hubert bert.hubert at netherlabs.nl
Tue Jul 3 19:16:39 UTC 2012

Without a lot of comment, as I don't want to steal SIDN's thunder, but today
was an important day for DNSSEC in The Netherlands.

The goods are on: http://xs.powerdns.com/dnssec-nl-graph/

(this is an unofficial graph based on public data)

Some context for this graph can be found in the presentation & audio
available on http://xs.powerdns.com/icann-powerdns/ ICANN44 in Prague,
'DNSSEC & PowerDNS Large Scale DNSSEC Deployments'.

I hasten to say that this graph is not a PowerDNS exclusive, but we did work
hard to make it happen ;-)

If you too are planning a large DNSSEC rollout, please feel free to contact
us as we are more than willing to take a good look at your configuration to
see how it compares with earlier (successful) deployments.

Thanks!

--
PowerDNS Website: http://www.powerdns.com/
PowerDNS Community Website: http://wiki.powerdns.com/