[Pdns-users] Pdns answer for non-existing zones

Gaëtan Allart gaetan at nexylan.com
Thu Feb 23 15:48:57 UTC 2012

I understand you cannot support this request. But, for sure, NOERROR does
not cause recursors to try the other nameservers. The thousands of
websites that went down this night can prove it.

I know my setup is not perfect but this is the best we can. Our customers
are free to use our powerdns for secondary dns service, even if they
"forgot" to transmit us the configuration.

Gaëtan