[Pdns-users] Yet another PDNS management GUI

Magnus Engström magnus at aoeu.info
Fri Feb 3 16:05:53 UTC 2012

 Hi,

 I have developed an application to manage our growing number of
 PowerDNS servers.
 It is called AOEU PowerDNS GUI (because I like the Dvorak keyboard
 layout, and named our company after it).

 It runs on the Java VM, and can handle multiple servers.
 There is also filtering and copying/renaming functionality.

 It is usable in its current form, although lacking a couple of
 features, such as searching and server statistics, among many.
 More functionality will come :)

 Source code will be released in a couple of days.

 It supports the general MySQL backend right now, PostgreSQL support
 will soon follow.

 Take a look at http://pdns.aoeu.info - I'd love some critique!

 Regards,
 Magnus Engström