[Pdns-users] PowerDNS 2.9.22.6 does not contain changeset 2217

Vo Dai Chuyen vdchuyen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 08:47:44 UTC 2012

Well, powerdns 3.1 is strict indeed,

After check-all-zones, all my zones report the same error:

Following record had a problem: abc.com IN SOA ns1.xyz.com
dns-admin.xyz.com2012120702
Error was: Parsing record content: missing field at the end of record
content 'ns1.xyz.com. dns-admin.xyz.com. 2012120702'
Checked 6 records of 'abc.com', 1 errors

So do I have to fill exactly all SOA fields as describe in
http://doc.powerdns.com/types.html or it does not matter if I don't use
DNSSEC and my SOA  just contains types as written here:
http://wiki.powerdns.com/trac/wiki/fields

Thanks and regards,

*--Chuyen*