[Pdns-users] PowerDNS 2.9.22.6 does not contain changeset 2217

Vo Dai Chuyen vdchuyen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 08:21:00 UTC 2012

Very clear ! Thank Peter so much !

Actually, I'm considering upgrade to 3.1 and doing some testing. Actually,
we had run one authoritative name server version 3.1 with the old database
schema from 2.9.22 and it just works fine but we need to be sure it does
not encounter any troubles and we don't need DNSSEC and maybe it's OK for
us to upgrade directly.

One concern is that do I need to change the SQL shema while upgrade the
authoritative from 2.9.22 to 3.1 as in the document describe from
http://doc.powerdns.com/from3.0to3.1.html

mysql> ALTER TABLE records MODIFY content VARCHAR(64000);
mysql> ALTER TABLE tsigkeys MODIFY algorithm VARCHAR(50);

We had run powerdns for several years and found it very stable.

Thanks again Powerdns team.

*--Chuyen*