[Pdns-users] PowerDNS 2.9.22.6 does not contain changeset 2217

Peter van Dijk peter.van.dijk at netherlabs.nl
Thu Dec 13 07:56:45 UTC 2012

Hello Chuyen,

On Dec 13, 2012, at 2:40 , Vo Dai Chuyen wrote:

> I've just upgraded our authoritative from 2.9.22 to 2.9.22.6 to get latest security updates but I can not find change set 2217 included.
>
> http://wiki.powerdns.com/projects/trac/changeset/2217
>
> Our setup uses DB sync and the authoritative had this problem once so I may need this change. So I wonder why we don't merge this change in 2.9.22.x. Do I have to patch manually this change to get overload-queue-length set ?

The patches for 2.9.22.5/2.9.22.6 were selected very carefully, and limited to those we found most important. We recommend upgrading to 3.1 or 3.2-rc1.

Of course, you are indeed free to backport patches for yourself!

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk
Netherlabs Computer Consulting BV - http://www.netherlabs.nl/