[Pdns-users] AXFR

Andrea Cappelli a.cappelli at asidev.com
Thu Aug 16 13:37:10 UTC 2012

Hi,
I have 3 PowerDNS server, one master and two slave, which receiver
updated from the master through AXFR

Everything is working ok, but I have two questions

1) There is a way do delete a domain on slave servers when I deleted the
domain on the master server?
2) When the master server send the notify (when I update a record for
example), it try to send to each authoritative server, which includes
himself; the transfer to slaves ends successfully, but the transfer to
himself no, because I do not enable slave on the master server. Which is
the right way to do it?

Thank you

--
Andrea Cappelli