[Pdns-users] slave zone retrieval problem

Juraj Lutter juraj at lutter.sk
Wed Apr 11 11:23:59 UTC 2012

On 04/11/2012 01:16 PM, Peter van Dijk wrote:
>> - missing "asprintf" on Solaris 10
>
> Our two asprintf calls have been replaced with boost::format in revision 2560.

Cool, thanks.

>> - "ragel" being used recently (need to create Solaris package for it)
>
> Not much we can do here - although take note that our distribution tarballs do not need ragel.

No problem, I have created Ragel package in OpenCSW repository.

>> - PolarSSL library "ar s" vs. "ranlib" problem
>
> I've passed this upstream; they're going to look into why they apparently rejected this idea before and they will let me know.

This seems to be not much a big deal, the only thing we need to do is to
parametrize $(AR) and use "gar" on Solaris.

--
Juraj Lutter                            |  /\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
otis (at) wilbury (dot) sk              |  \/  - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail