[Pdns-users] slave zone retrieval problem

Peter van Dijk peter.van.dijk at netherlabs.nl
Wed Apr 11 11:16:03 UTC 2012

Hello Juraj,

On Apr 9, 2012, at 23:53 , Juraj Lutter wrote:

> On 04/09/2012 02:05 AM, Peter van Dijk wrote:
>> SOAs disappearing during AXFR is a known issue with 3.1-rc1. The fix is
>> in SVN already and will of course also be in 3.1-rc2 (due for release in the
>> coming week).
>
> Works now, using r2559. I've run into:
>
> - missing "asprintf" on Solaris 10

Our two asprintf calls have been replaced with boost::format in revision 2560.

> - "ragel" being used recently (need to create Solaris package for it)

Not much we can do here - although take note that our distribution tarballs do not need ragel.

> - PolarSSL library "ar s" vs. "ranlib" problem

I've passed this upstream; they're going to look into why they apparently rejected this idea before and they will let me know.

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk
Netherlabs Computer Consulting BV - http://www.netherlabs.nl/