[Pdns-users] Big difference between udp-answers and udp4-answers

BH lists at blackhat.bz
Fri Sep 16 10:14:24 UTC 2011

I have a similar question with the stats. While my stats almost match up
for udp-answers and udp4-answers, for udp-queries and udp4-queries they
do not match. Anyone have any idea what the difference is?

corrupt-packets=850553
deferred-cache-inserts=597361
deferred-cache-lookup=382250
latency=0
packetcache-hit=65682456
packetcache-miss=75142847
packetcache-size=218823
qsize-q=0
query-cache-hit=296924528
query-cache-miss=153752781
recursing-answers=0
recursing-questions=0
servfail-packets=15442
tcp-answers=538
tcp-queries=2168
timedout-packets=0
udp-answers=140880275
udp-queries=42926316
udp4-answers=140880276
udp4-queries=140880311
udp6-answers=0
udp6-queries=0

I have not had a proper look to see how the stats are calculated, so I
don't know what would cause that. This is with 3.0.20110722.2247-1 on
Debian if it makes any difference.