[Pdns-users] DDNS support or workaround?

Thomas Mieslinger thomas.mieslinger at 1und1.de
Thu Sep 8 14:20:26 UTC 2011

I need it and I'm using a bind instance... but every time a dhcp request
succeeds a zone of 25k records is transfered...

I've thought about patching isc dhcpd to fill a mysql database or about
writing a new dhcp server based on for example dhcp4java (dhcpd-j.org)
but never found time to do so.

Currently I have deactivated the Zone notification but set the Zone
restransfer time to 600 Seconds so now its working quite ok.

Thomas