[Pdns-users] new pdns mysql web interface

Timo Witte timo.witte at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 30 00:29:45 UTC 2011

If you are interested in such an interface,
i already developed one and made it public under
the apache licence. You can download it from google code
at http://code.google.com/p/powerdns-webinterface/ there
is also a demo if you want to try it out.

I am happy if you have any suggestion for improvement or
changes. I plan to add multilanguage support via
gettext (german, but not limited to it), and maybe introduce
Doctrine as a ORM Layer for database abstraction. But i think
it´s pretty usable/stable in the state it is right now.