[Pdns-users] Constantly increasing memory usage

BH lists at blackhat.bz
Mon Oct 17 15:44:43 UTC 2011

Hi Preslav,

I run over 120,000 domains from a mySQL database and my memory usage
averages about 200mb.

Are you able to paste your config (redact the sensitive parts such as
database details)? It would help to see the exact config thats running.
Have you had a look at the syslogs to see if any errors are being
reported there? Are you able to also paste the output of "pdns_control
list"?

It might be worth upgrading to the latest release (version 3) now too if
thats possible.

Regards