[Pdns-users] Pdns-users mailing list unavailable

Tom tom at t0mb.net
Tue Nov 29 08:47:02 UTC 2011

For the benefit of the list - I joined the IRC channel yesterday to
notify them of the problem, and it seems that the issue was down to some
maintenance last Friday.  I won't go in to details, as it's not my place
to do so, but 5-10 minutes after joining IRC, the backlog of mails had
been freed! :)

Thanks all!

Tom.